Sign up now for free membership!
Which level of membership is right for me?
Why not join up for free and see how it works. If you like the system then simply purchase on of our premium memberships to get caring, sharing or both.
As a full member you can now care and share in one simple membership plan!
As a pet owner and sharer you can list your pets on ShareMyPet for potential carers to view and make contact with you.
As someone who would like to care for a pet full membership allows you to view pets in your area and contact the owners.
Sharing is ideal for:
- Any person in ownership of a pet that feels their pet would benefit from the companionship of another animal. This will apply mainly to dog owners who own one dog and for what ever reason don’t wish to have a second dog but would like to keep their canine happy by socialising with other dogs.
- People that work long hours and don’t always have the time to give their pets that they deserve
- People who travel regularly for work or pleasure but still wish to own a pet.
- Generally, any pet owner who is busy and sometimes feels guilty that their pet deserves more companionship/exercise or socialising.
- Pets that are lonely,overweight,or depressed can benefit from Share My Pet.
- Any one who owns a pet that wants to share the love – because you know when your pet is happy, it makes you happy too.
- Any pet (especially dogs) that would benefit from extra walks)
- Pet owners might like to increase the amount of time their pet gets trained and socialised. Especially great for younger dogs.
- Pet owners can connect to other pet owners and pet lovers to share ideas and pet care information.
- A safe way to meet people in your neighbourhood and feel connected.
Caring is ideal for:
- Great for any person who is too busy with work/travel/family life to commit fulltime to a pet but still wish to interact with animals and help care for them.
- Suitable for people who aren’t ready to commit full time to a pet but wish to have contact with them, be part of a pet’s life
- People who are thinking of getting a pet can meet with a few pets and get a feel for what’s right for them. It can assist you in deciding if pet ownership is right for you
- Anyone who doesn’t have the time /space/money for full pet ownership
- Anyone who is unable to have their own pet’s due to rental or living agreements
- Sports enthusiastic/runners may want some 4-legged companionship, exercising is so much more fume when you have a dog with you!
- It’s a great way to meet people and get to know your local community
- Suitable for families that want their children top experience positive interactions with animals.